Keeping your personal information secure is a high priority at YURdigital, LLC.
YURdigital has implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We do not store any credit card information and use 256-bit data encryption on all checkout pages.
Information YURdigital Collects:
YURdigital typically collects three kinds of information about our members:
- Information that members provide which personally identifies them.
- Information that does not personally identify members which we automatically collect when you visit YURdigital.
- Information collected by advertising networks.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
2. Non-Personal Information: We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access YURdigital. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the browser you are using, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, specific areas of YURdigital that you visit, and the duration of your visit.
3. Advertiser Information: We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit YURdigital. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visit in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
We may use non-personal information in a variety of ways, to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, keep in mind that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
We may collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to track the use of YURdigital. IP addresses are considered non-personal information. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users.
Transfer of Assets:
As YURdigital continues to develop its business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
YURdigital reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about our members if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at admin@YURdigital.com.